Easy Baked Oatmeal Recipe Using Crunchy Monkey Granola
A cold winter morning calls for a warm, hearty breakfast. One that you can enjoy in front of a crackling fireplace with a cup of coffee or tea. Or with your family during a laughter-filled Sunday brunch. If you’ve been craving energy and comfort during the slower winter months, we have the perfect easy baked oatmeal recipe using our Crunchy Monkey Granola.
Cinnamon, chocolate chips, and bananas come together for the perfect balance of spice and sweetness that the whole family’s sure to love. And the crunch of granola adds a surprising, fun texture. Plus, as a one-bowl recipe, it’s easy enough to enlist the youngest family members to help.
So curl up on your couch, sip on something warm, and indulge in this delicious breakfast treat.
- 1 bag Crunchy Monkey Granola
- 2 cups milk (can use alternative milk like almond)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8 baking pan. (We like to use butter, but any cooking spray will do).
- In a large bowl, mix together milk, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and maple syrup.
- Slowly add a bag of Crunchy Monkey Granola to the wet mixture and stir well.
- Pour oatmeal mixture into baking pan and bake for approximately 35 minutes or until edges start to brown slightly.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes and then serve warm. Optional: serve with a side of greek yogurt or fresh whipped cream and sliced bananas.
Need a quick pick-me-up before shoveling snow or logging onto virtual meetings? Make this easy baked oatmeal recipe on a Sunday for the week ahead. Simply reheat a serving in the oven or microwave and enjoy!