“Good with Coffee” Granola Cake
Our “Good with Coffee” granola cake combines the wholesome goodness of granola and the coziness of fall flavors such as cinnamon and clove. What better way to kick off a tranquil weekend morning than a sweet breakfast, a good book, and a hot cup of coffee?
The granola cake can also make for a great afternoon snack and can be enjoyed with a dollop of vanilla ice cream. Of course, if coffee is not your thing, this cake is also great with an herbal or black tea. Enjoy a relaxing window and savor life’s simple pleasures as the leaves start to get their beautiful fall colors and the weather gets crisper. Try our granola cake as a great start to your fall weekend!
Coffee Granola Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk of your choice
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup of wheat flour
- 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp clove
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup Original Granola (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup Original Granola for garnish (slightly beaten)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8×8 pan or small loaf pan with parchment or spray with cooking oil.
- Add brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, coconut oil, and milk in a medium bowl. Combine until well mixed and set aside.
- Add flours, clove, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a separate small bowl. Mix until blended.
- Add wet mixture to flour and mix until just combined. Add the 1 cup of granola and fold into the batter.
- Pour batter into the pan and garnish with the ½ cup of granola.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cake is baked thoroughly. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the cake and bake until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, slice, and enjoy!
Add Your Own Twist to Granola Cake With Little Red Wagon Flavors
If you love coffee cake and want to experiment with different granola cake add-ins, check out our online store and explore our different flavors. To find more recipes and ways to use Little Red Wagon Granola, peruse our recipe catalog. Bon appetite!