Pumpkin Pie Balls With Peanut Butter
As the leaves start to turn and the air becomes crisp, there’s no denying that fall is in the air. Fall is synonymous with pumpkins, and for good reason. These vibrant orange gourds make for fantastic decorations and are a versatile ingredient in the kitchen. The subtle sweetness and earthy undertones of pumpkin blend seamlessly with various flavors, making it a star of the season.
Pumpkin pie balls with peanut butter bring the essence of fall to your taste buds. The star ingredient, of course, is pumpkin puree. Rich in vitamins and fiber, it adds a creamy texture and a dose of autumnal goodness. Pair it with your favorite nut butter – almond, peanut, or even cashew – and you’ve got a heavenly combination that’s both nutritious and delicious.
One of the best things about pumpkin nut butter energy balls is their simplicity. You can whip up a batch in just a few minutes, and they require no baking. So, as you savor the beauty of fall foliage and embrace the cozy vibes of the season, don’t forget to treat yourself to these delectable little bites of fall goodness.
Pumpkin Pie Balls Ingredients:
- 2 cups of Little Red Wagon Pumpkin Granola
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter or nut butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup local honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ¼ cloves
- pinch of salt
Optional: fun, festive sprinkles
- Add pumpkin granola to a food processor and pulse to break up granola.
- Add peanut butter, pumpkin puree, honey, vanilla, spices, and salt to food processor.
- Pulse until blended into a sticky batter.
- Scoop out the batter with either a teaspoon or a small cookie scoop. Roll into a ball and place on a cookie sheet with either parchment or wax paper.
- If you want to add festive sprinkles, sprinkle energy balls or place sprinkles in a small bowl and roll the ball around until covered.
- Place cookie sheet in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until firm.